Thursday 21 August 2008

in love with divine mother


So wow! life is amazing!

Did a healing yesterday, and was sent thank you email back today. He said said something about my eyes, said they are amazing and how they have a kind of sparkle. This is not to note that, rather last nights dream, some guy was all about me and i just couldn't stop thinking how all i wanted to do was look at his clear water blue eyes. Ahhh...eyes!! those amazing soul portals. And yes one of my favorite things to do is look at my eyes and just say, "I love you Sam. Bless you." Maybe the eyes reflect that.

Thank you thank you dearest friend for the b-day cd! Can finally download some Dar and Indigo Girls and others to my ipod. Have spent hours upon hours of downloading songs on youtube and now...this is so much better. great songs to go.

also one of my favorite things to do is look up phrases google images and see what comes up. Today came up to search, in love with divine mother. this is a pic that came up. it's a bit inspired by friend who told about skin to skin connection. enjoy and bless you all!!

Divine Light Love and Blessings!

No comments: